News about Samsung and Android

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• stoerte wrote:

kevinj14 wrote:

I dont understand y'all.. Everybody has different needs. A perf3ct smartphone doesnt exist.. I first also had my doubts because i read all abkut the fingerprint scanner etc etc. But when i went to the shop and tried the s8+ myself i have to say that i was impressed. And the fingerprint scanner is blown out of proportion. And not a little bit. I could easily reach the scanner even tough i have small hands

Ps ; not talking bad of anyone or so. Just dont understand how people can say no without trying the phone themselves ( if that didnt happen )
      I follow my heart and i am not for compromises . Either i like something with all my heart (like my Harley) or i dont, then i dont waste any thought of it. I saw it and the spark does not jump over.I want a new phone but not this one. With a fingerscanner in a proper location i would think about it but now i wait for the Note 8. And if that one is not coming then i most probably change brand
      I have the same problem. The spark does come over for me but im simply having doubts wether i should get it. Most of the time if i see something and i want it then i immediately know i want it lol
    • I tried it but the advantages are too low to upgrade from the S7E. I would have bought it if the prototype had worked out and Synaptic were ready to deliver the fingerprint scanner under the screen. Cause they couldn´t the whole design changed. No stereo speaker, no dual camera (they needed the room for the fp) and a couple other features as well. Now they have time until Sept (I think more Oct or even Nov cause the IPhone 8 comes also way later) to finish the N8. :hmm:

For Governor and Sheduler infos. Take a look at
      this site

Display Spoiler

My Phones: Nokia 909, Motorola V3, ... Siemens S35, Siemens S45 . . . ( :hmm: can not remember) ... SEK750, SEK800, SEC905, Galaxy S1, S2, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4 and now my

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F
      EchoeRom N v? with S7E AEL N Kernel v?

and

Note 4 SM-910F
      EchoeRom v? with N4 AEL Kernel v?

• YukiChan456 wrote:

I tried it but the advantages are too low to upgrade from the S7E. I would have bought it if the prototype had worked out and Synaptic were ready to deliver the fingerprint scanner under the screen. Cause they couldn´t the whole design changed. No stereo speaker, no dual camera (they needed the room for the fp) and a couple other features as well. Now they have time until Sept (I think more Oct or even Nov cause the IPhone 8 comes also way later) to finish the N8. :hmm:
      I agree that the advantages are to low to upgrade. But like stereo speakers has been an isseu for years. I honestly dont see them putting a stereo speaker in the n8. But i dont mind about that because the sound scvy sound mod its doing a terrific job on my phone. Its way louder and better now. The fp i also agree. Its a stulid place but imo blown out of proportion by many reviewers. Probably the n8 will blow the s8 away. Altough i hope. You never know with samsung lol.

Completely honest now. If i would buy the s8+ the biggest reason would be because its beautiful imo. And most of all the display. Would i regret it afterwards? Maybe i would.. Maybe i wouldnt. Thats a qeustion i cant answer and thats what scares me haha
    • hmmmm, not sure that I want to change to my note4...
      No spark, like i remember several year ago, Nokia E52 - uauauu!!!! _ I want it.
      HTC - desire - I want!, HTC ONE- I want!! Samsung Note3 -I want!!! NOW! Note 4 - same, note 7- fail, S8 - not sure I need this.....
      Our biggest enemy is us
    • Vidmas wrote:

hmmmm, not sure that I want to change to my note4...
      HTC - desire - I want!, HTC ONE- I want!! Samsung Note3 -I want!!! NOW! Note 4 - same, note 7- fail, S8 - not sure I need this.....
      Hopefully :/
      Note 8 - I want it :P

For Governor and Sheduler infos. Take a look at
      this site

Display Spoiler

My Phones: Nokia 909, Motorola V3, ... Siemens S35, Siemens S45 . . . ( :hmm: can not remember) ... SEK750, SEK800, SEC905, Galaxy S1, S2, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4 and now my

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F
      EchoeRom N v? with S7E AEL N Kernel v?

and

Note 4 SM-910F
      EchoeRom v? with N4 AEL Kernel v?

• Vidmas wrote:

hmmmm, not sure that I want to change to my note4...
      Same here. But then again. I also had the feeling eith the s7e tbh and look im happy with it now haha. But i have to admit that probably eithout echoe on it i would have sold it a long time ago. Echoe just rules on our s7e
    • I agree with some of you guys that the s8 isn't the phone we all dreamed about, but I think that's partly due to the Note 7 failure in combination with wild rumors from over eager leakers who created too high expectations after that whole fiasco. The s8 is incomplete and has some questionable new changes (the fingerprint sensor I don't really get it, but isn't too hard to reach on the s8 according to my brother) , but let's not forget the positives: best display in the market, amazing processor, 64 GB of Standard internal storage, a great camera (which did improve software wise, specs aren't everything), the battery should have a much longer lifetime now (95% capacity after 1 year instead of 80%), a nice clean newer version of touchwiz (still not used to saying Samsung experience :p), Bixby sounds awesome (hopefully will be released soon and isn't anything like s Voice), first virtual buttons that don't looks awful in my opinion, also the home button is always there so no need for that irritating constant swipe up to get to the navigation buttons (it's small, but I really hate the classic Google navigation buttons) and it's just the most beautiful and best feeling phone ever. My brother received his pre-ordered unit today and it just looks, feels and performs awesomely!

It got me so excited for the Note 8. If Sammy can get the fingerprint under the screen and introduce a dual camera like the prototypes showed, that would be a perfect phone for me! :D
      Proud to be Echoe!

My YouTube channel for android apps reviews: youtube.com/channel/UCw7amUVNuQr0Ir02mSpaObQ
      You can also follow me on
      Google+: goo.gl/v2uPxL
      Twitter: @Benny_Bosser

The post was edited 2 times, last by Benny Bosser ().

• Guys i just got my s8 + and let me tell you. I had my doubts about the fp scanner and so on. But i did it like 15 times now and i didnt miss one time so.and tbh you dont even need it as b3cause the iris scan works perfectly amd very fast! .. The phone itself is awesome! Very snappy! Big screen! An immersive excperience! Feels strange to hold the s7e now tbh lol. Im very pleased with it. Much more tham i excpected