App recommendations [All the Apps that you could need]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Greenify and other apps you could need

"Darkwing_X" wrote:

and also [glow=red]LLama[/glow]
      for phone automation.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kebab.Llama&hl=de
      Homepage
      <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://kebabapps.blogspot.de/">http://kebabapps.blogspot.de/</a><!-- m -->

Well I've been playing arround with Llama a bit and you can configure it in such a way that whenever you are leaving home it shuts down your wifi and activate your Bluetooth, deactivate bluetooth and activate wifi when you arrive at work and so on so I quiet like this little application
      live as if you were to die tomorrow,
      learn as if you were to live forever

Ghandi

"Acer4605" wrote:

Well I've been playing arround with Llama a bit and you can configure it in such a way that whenever you are leaving home it shuts down your wifi and activate your Bluetooth, deactivate bluetooth and activate wifi when you arrive at work and so on so I quiet like this little application

You lucky one, i work about 15 km from my home but when i arrive at work llama still shows me i'm at home.
      I have the same signalsstations at home and at work. But for the other things i really like it.

Echoe V49 N4

for latest Mods you can always have a look here S4 Mods old for V55 for V57 it's in the kitchen
      Guide to enable Toolbox Toggle
      S4 I9505 Modems and Bootloaders

SD Maid

SD-maid is a very powerful system tool
      <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.thedarken.sdm&hl=en">https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .sdm&hl=en</a><!-- m -->

You can delete Apps and their data, freeze/unfreeze apps, set autostart entries.
      Deleting unused files and leftovers from app deinstallations.

Echoe V49 N4

for latest Mods you can always have a look here S4 Mods old for V55 for V57 it's in the kitchen

[glow=red]Android Tuner[/glow]

This app can simply anything!

Google Play Link
      Homepage

What is Android Tuner
      Android Tuner is the integration and optimisation of functionalities from the following apps: Battery Monitor Widget, System Tuner, Multi Toggle Widget, Titanium Backup Pro, ROM Toolbox, Advanced Task Killer, Greenify, System Panel, SetCPU, BetterBatteryStats, App2SD, Link2SD, Seeder, and a ton of other apps!

(1) It includes all features from Battery Monitor Widget, System Tuner and Multi Toggle Widget (details)

All features are included, pro version get absolutely all extras and more.
      You additionally get extra widgets, network manager, device manager, 60+ shortcuts, a root explorer, script editor, multi-backup, CWM/TWRP handling and many other features.
      It's the most optimized apps on Market, please check benchmarks

(2) It includes many features from many existing paid apps:

Titanium Backup Pro - 5€ / $6.5

Most its app management features are included in Android Tuner.
      You additionally get the easiest App2SD+Link2SD feature and automatic backup!

ROM Toolbox - 4€ / $5

Most its app management, CPU, tweaks features are included in Android Tuner.
      You don't get ROM fonts, boot anims or themes.
      You additionally get more detailed and more feature rich in every aspects!

Advanced Task Killer Pro - 4€ / $5

All its task management features are included in Android Tuner.
      You additionally get many widgets or shortcuts to control your device apps and processes!

Greenify - 2.29€ / $3

Android Tuner offers its own passive hibernation mechanism (named crystallize) at no performance cost!
      You addtionally get many other ways to handle bad app behavior!

System Panel - 2.5€ / $3.5

Its task manager and device monitoring are all included
      You addtionally get a much more configurable app!

SetCPU - 1.5€ / $2

Its CPU control is fully integrated, except profiles to come soon
      You addtionally get many more options to control and optimize your device!

BetterBatteryStats - 2€ / $2.5

All its battery statistics are available
      You additionally get many more battery statistics such as use-times, estimates, per ROM, kernels, profiles or plug states

App2SD Pro - 1.5€ / $2

All its app management features are included
      You additionally get many more options to manage your apps!

Seeder - 1.99€ / $2.5

All its features are included but implemented in a passive way at no performance cost!

That's already 25€ (or $33) and Android Tuner actually replaces many more apps!

(3) Android Tuner has many unique features not available elsewhere for non-rooted devices:

Battery current monitoring as milli-Ampere (mA), milli-Watts (mA) or percent per hour (%/h)
      Real battery capacity estimation (mAh)
      Battery statistics per ROM, kernels, profiles or plug states

(4) Android Tuner has many unique features not available elsewhere for rooted devices:

Automatic backup of newly installed or updated apps (root required)
      Scheduled optimizations of your device (root required)
      Scheduled optimizations of system apps (root required)
      Clean reboot, first app to reboot your device safely, the same way Android operating system does, without data loss (root required)
      The easiest App2SD, Link2SD feature you'll ever see: link (move) many apps to SD in one click!

[BBvideo 560,340]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RDkBoqErAM&feature=player_detailpage[/BBvideo]

For Governor and Sheduler infos. Take a look at
      this site

Display Spoiler

My Phones: Nokia 909, Motorola V3, ... Siemens S35, Siemens S45 . . . ( :hmm: can not remember) ... SEK750, SEK800, SEC905, Galaxy S1, S2, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4 and now my

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F
      EchoeRom N v? with S7E AEL N Kernel v?

and

Note 4 SM-910F
      EchoeRom v? with N4 AEL Kernel v?

"Darkwing_X" wrote:

Anyone knows a good app for running shell scripts after boot ??
      It should be not so overloaded like ScriptManager SM Manager.

Yes my friend!! )
      My favorite: Script Manager (its free)

"friedrich420" wrote:

"Darkwing_X" wrote:

Yes my friend!! )

Thanx to you i managed to run my srcipt after each boot and set frq_min to 162000 and s2s to 1 ;)
      So i don't have to set anything manually. Thank you again.

Echoe V49 N4

"Darkwing_X" wrote:

"friedrich420" wrote:

"Darkwing_X" wrote:

Yes my friend!! )

Thanx to you i managed to run my srcipt after each boot and set frq_min to 162000 and s2s to 1 ;)
      So i don't have to set anything manually. Thank you again.

Thats beautiful :)
      You gave me an idea though. What do you think of maybe 3-4 comprehensive scripts with everything? (Maybe not voltage control) but all the rest? Balanced, battery, performance, and maybe one more.. like a crazy one ;)

I dont know...

Sounds pretty cool, you can't rest ???
      First i tried to copy my script in init.d folder but this was empty after each boot,
      and i couldn't find a solution, no i do it with script manager, and everything runs well.
      Maybe i will learn more about android beside my studies and work ;)

Echoe V49 N4

Do you have a script with all settings included? I would be glad to make it conservative, balanced, performance and crazy based. If not I will try to write my own
      It is not said to get better if things change but for things to get better you need change

"4aces" wrote:

Do you have a script with all settings included? I would be glad to make it conservative, balanced, performance and crazy based. If not I will try to write my own

Not yet my friend...

Those looking for a full featured Exchange mail app should try Nine. It is paid after the trial expires but the devs are very responsive and constantly adding new and helpful features. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ninefolders.hd3&hl=en">https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .hd3&hl=en</a><!-- m -->

Another very good Exchange mail app that is free (I think) is Mail Wise. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syntomo.email&hl=en">https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... mail&hl=en</a><!-- m -->
      Samsung Galaxy S4 i337m

The app DiskUsage is a perfect little app for getting a visual take on how your storage space is being used. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.diskusage&hl=en">https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sage&hl=en</a><!-- m -->

The app is very minimalistic and includes integration with some existing file managers which is handy. Navigation is pinch to zoom.

Those familiar with windirstat for Windows will probably like this one. DiskUsage is my goto app for storage space visualization.
      Samsung Galaxy S4 i337m
    • several years I'm using Kaiten mail app. Standard versions of Sammy mails I'm using only for not important mail accounts. For work emails I'm using only Kaiten mail, because is a simply and the best mail app.
      For Navigation - IGO primo. I have possibilities to renew maps, POI, speed cameras and other every half of year,
      Amplify - wake locks blocking
      Greenify - deep sleep
      Pixelphone dialer -best for me, instead standard
      Torrentstream - for TV when I aboad
      Nova Launcher payd app
      I-Nigma - 2d barcode reader
      Dolphin browse with flash

Other is not important ..
      Our biggest enemy is us