Pinned Smartphone Accessories (All the gimmicks you love and hate!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Smartphone Accessories (All the gimmicks you love and hate!)

[shadow=blue]Here can we talk about accessories (smartwatches, cover, battery packs, headphones, speakers, controller, Screen protectors ... and all the other gimmicks)[/shadow]

For example the rumored Gear VR which comes with the Note4 Release! :o

From engadget.com/2014/07/08/samsung-gear-vr/

Gear VR
      [center][/center]
      Wondering what Samsung's virtual reality headset looks like? Well stop wondering, because when it's announced at IFA 2014 later this year, it'll look something like what you see above. That's a render straight from Samsung, care of SamMobile. Our sources confirm that, while what they've seen isn't exactly like what's pictured above, it's very similar; we're guessing the render is a closer approximation to the retail model than the developer kits currently in the wild. Keep in mind Samsung still hasn't even teased the headset we detailed last month across two reports.

It remains a peripheral: You'll use it in conjunction with your phone, which plugs in via USB and acts as your screen. The hardware is built by Samsung; the software by Oculus VR -- the folks behind the incredibly impressive Oculus Rift.

Beyond the image seen above, SamMobile also says the headset will be showcased at IFA 2014 in early September. Moreover, it's named -- fittingly -- "Gear VR," like Samsung's other wearable line. The image highlights another feature we're first hearing about today: a touchpad along the right side, similar to the controls seen on Google Glass. Presumably this will help solve the issue of interaction within the headset's Oculus VR-built software, which was handled by nodding last we heard.

The report also states that Samsung will make the headset's software development kit available shortly after it's announced, just ahead of Oculus VR's first-ever dev conference. Imagine that! We wouldn't be shocked to hear that every developer at Oculus Connect walks away with a free Gear VR headset, primed for development. For now, however, the Gear VR is both widely-known, yet still officially unconfirmed by Samsung itself. But if it weren't clear enough, this thing is happening, and it's happening soon.

For Governor and Sheduler infos. Take a look at
      this site

Display Spoiler

My Phones: Nokia 909, Motorola V3, ... Siemens S35, Siemens S45 . . . ( :hmm: can not remember) ... SEK750, SEK800, SEC905, Galaxy S1, S2, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4 and now my

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F
      EchoeRom N v? with S7E AEL N Kernel v?

and

Note 4 SM-910F
      EchoeRom v? with N4 AEL Kernel v?

• Re: Smartphone Accessories (All the gimmicks you love and ha

this site

Display Spoiler

My Phones: Nokia 909, Motorola V3, ... Siemens S35, Siemens S45 . . . ( :hmm: can not remember) ... SEK750, SEK800, SEC905, Galaxy S1, S2, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4 and now my

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F

and

Note 4 SM-910F

You can now listen to headphones through your hoodie :lol:

From Engadget.com

Hoodie
      So you just bought a flashy pair of headphones, and you're worried that your hoodie might prevent you from flaunting your new gear. Are you stuck? Not if you pick up Betabrand's upcoming Audio Engineer jacket. Its hood is made of the same "acoustically transparent" fabric you'd find in a nice set of speakers, letting any sound pass through while keeping your noggin relatively dry and warm. There are also holes for your headphone cables or portable audio gear, and you'll even find a diagram to help you make any wiring permanent.
      [center][/center]

this site

Display Spoiler

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F

and

Note 4 SM-910F

"YukiChan456" wrote:

You can now listen to headphones through your hoodie :lol:

[spoil]
      From Engadget.com

So you just bought a flashy pair of headphones, and you're worried that your hoodie might prevent you from flaunting your new gear. Are you stuck? Not if you pick up Betabrand's upcoming Audio Engineer jacket. Its hood is made of the same "acoustically transparent" fabric you'd find in a nice set of speakers, letting any sound pass through while keeping your noggin relatively dry and warm. There are also holes for your headphone cables or portable audio gear, and you'll even find a diagram to help you make any wiring permanent.
      [/spoil]

BEAUTIFUL!!! :)
      In my land of whatever they are trying to pass a law to disallow hoodies in football games :roll: :shock:

MIT's new robot glove can give you extra fingers

From Engadget

it is getting crazy
      Have you ever wondered if five fingers is really enough? The folks at MIT have. Researchers in the institute's department of mechanical engineering have created a robotic glove that adds two additional digits to the standard human claw, positioning two long fingers on either side of the hand. It's ridiculously easy to use, too. "You do not need to command the robot, but simply move your fingers naturally." Ford Professor of Engineering Harry Asada says. "Then the robotic fingers react and assist your fingers." The glove's movements are based on biomechanical synergy, the idea that each finger reacts to the movements of its peers - if you try to grasp a bottle, the glove's extra fingers will try to help.
      The team crafted its synergy algorithm by outfitting a prototype with multiple positioning sensors and grasping assorted objects -- manually moving the glove's two extra "fingers" to help grab or support the object. This data was used to determined a set of specific movement patterns that the final product could use to identify what the user is attempting to do, allowing it to assume a position that naturally augments the wearer's normal hand movements. For now, the glove has to rely on this basic algorithm, but the team hopes to upgrade it to account for the amount of force applied. Future versions of the robotic fingers may also learn actively, adapting to a specific users' gesture style.

The prototype glove is pretty bulky, but MIT researchers are confident that it can be distilled down to a smaller, foldable size. "We could make this into a watch or a bracelet where the fingers pop up, and when he job is done, they come back into the watch," Asada explained. "Wearable robots are a way to bring the robot closer to our daily life."
      [center][/center]

this site

Display Spoiler

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F

and

Note 4 SM-910F

"4aces" wrote:

S-View Cover. .. not a beauty but handy

I use this one!

this site

Display Spoiler

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F

and

Note 4 SM-910F

"YukiChan456" wrote:

"4aces" wrote:

I use this one!

You also got wireless charging? It was the reason I got mine. .. used it 4 times in total. I intent to kick it off the charger at night:D
      It is not said to get better if things change but for things to get better you need change

"4aces" wrote:

"YukiChan456" wrote:

"4aces" wrote:

I use this one!

You also got wireless charging? It was the reason I got mine. .. used it 4 times in total. I intent to kick it off the charger at night:D

[glow=brown]Spigen S-View Cover Homepage[/glow]

No wireless charging, but a really sturdy case!

this site

Display Spoiler

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F

and

Note 4 SM-910F

• Re: AW: Smartphone Accessories (All the gimmicks you love an

"YukiChan456" wrote:

"4aces" wrote:

I use this one!

I have the same in black for my S4. It's really good.

sent with my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

Echoe V49 N4

for latest Mods you can always have a look here S4 Mods old for V55 for V57 it's in the kitchen
      Guide to enable Toolbox Toggle
      S4 I9505 Modems and Bootloaders

How to Turn a Smartphone into a Handy Projector (11 pics)

http://izismile.com

How it is done
      [center][/center]
      [center][/center]
      [center][/center]
      [center][/center]
      [center][/center]
      [center][/center]
      [center][/center]
      [center][/center]
      [center][/center]
      [center][/center]
      [center][/center]

this site

Display Spoiler

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F

and

Note 4 SM-910F

For the motorcycle Riders you're gonna want this I think lol

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://themotolady.com/nuviz-heads-display-helmets/">http://themotolady.com/nuviz-heads-display-helmets/</a><!-- m -->

Have an old Motorola Lapdock from my Bionic days. I modified some connectors to make it mirror my SCH-I545 S4. Basically it is an MHL 6 ft cable into a male hdmi and a male usb outpur. I used an hdmi to micro HDMI female to female adapter and a usb to micro USB cable female to female adapter to connect to the Lapdock where it would have connected to the Bionic. It works great for screen mirroring and charging the S4.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

However, the keyboard, mouse and speakers don't seem to work. I am nor sue why... but the ordered a.usb3 otg.cables. any thoughts?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

"jds3118" wrote:

For the motorcycle Riders you're gonna want this I think lol

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://themotolady.com/nuviz-heads-display-helmets/">http://themotolady.com/nuviz-heads-display-helmets/</a><!-- m -->

I read about a helmet which has all this gimmicks build in. As far as remember it will come out next year. I like the idea behind it. But frankly this type of helmet doesnt look good on a harley ;)