[MOD REQUESTS] GALAXY S4 REQUESTS FOR SPECIFIC MODS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: [MOD REQUESTS] GALAXY S4 REQUESTS FOR SPECIFIC MODS

"Darkwing_X" wrote:

"satshow" wrote:

"Darkwing_X" wrote:

"satshow" wrote:

I have just make this topic in the great rom topic.

This is a copy

I have a request. I like the color statusbar, clock wat come with the rom by version 45 but can only the color from the toggles change from white to blue of someting?

I use the echoe rom version 45

I hope this is clear what I mean?
      Now I have another question about this. When version 46 is released do this mods work?

Do you like this ?
      [spoiler2][/spoiler2] it's in the kitchen.
      S4_ECHOEV45_6TBLUE_3MIN_POT_CC.zip

Hi,

Can you change the color in a light color like this hexcode

Source Code

1. 21D7EF

that I found here <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://html-color-codes.info">http://html-color-codes.info</a><!-- m -->

But I like this more than the color wite

I look in to it this evening.

Just flash this and look very nice for me. Thanks for the First request.

"geo741" wrote:

can we have, please, stock system ui, with center clock and power menu on clock, 5 toggles, stock battery, sfinder and the other one ?

Request is done, please wait a while until it is in the kitchen, for further details please look in Post 2 on this page.

Echoe V49 N4

for latest Mods you can always have a look here S4 Mods old for V55 for V57 it's in the kitchen
      Guide to enable Toolbox Toggle
      S4 I9505 Modems and Bootloaders

"Darkwing_X" wrote:

"geo741" wrote:

can we have, please, stock system ui, with center clock and power menu on clock, 5 toggles, stock battery, sfinder and the other one ?

Request is done, please wait a while until it is in the kitchen, for further details please look in Post 2 on this page.

If that's the one you gave me it's up :)
      It is not said to get better if things change but for things to get better you need change

"4aces" wrote:

"Darkwing_X" wrote:

"geo741" wrote:

If that's the one you gave me it's up :)

Yepp thank you very much my friend, can't access kitchen from work.

Echoe V49 N4

for latest Mods you can always have a look here S4 Mods old for V55 for V57 it's in the kitchen

"PaPa_nIc0LaU" wrote:

request:
      systemui with 6stock togles (stock colour)/3min battery/ pot / center clock and speedmeter left

This is a good request. Please can we have it?

"davy4475" wrote:

Hey guys i wonder if possible would someone make a list of what is safe to delete for people who r looking to debloat the rom instead of using a script which may delete something they need. Thanks

I always used this list, it's not updated to 5.0 yet but you can still use it.
      <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2514703">http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=2514703</a><!-- m -->

Echoe V49 N4

A new Mod is in the Kitchen
      Clock on the right side, without Poweroptions and Netmeter left
      Orange grey Background S4_ECHOEV45_6TOG2_3MIN_POT_RC_NML.zip
      [spoiler2][/spoiler2]

Echoe V49 N4

Can I have orange grey background without speedometer and central clock and poweroption? I love this mod

"stefeda" wrote:

Can I have orange grey background without speedometer and central clock and poweroption? I love this mod

Did your mod, but cant upload now. I upload this evening.

Echoe V49 N4

"monkteo" wrote:

It is possible somehow to ad on this exceptional mods made by @DARKWING X , date ? (like 25.mar.10,20) or other type ?
      THX

Sorry don't understand your request, on the expanded Statusbar there is already this Date.

Echoe V49 N4

"Darkwing_X" wrote:

"monkteo" wrote:

It is possible somehow to ad on this exceptional mods made by @DARKWING X , date ? (like 25.mar.10,20) or other type ?
      THX

Sorry don't understand your request, on the expanded Statusbar there is already this Date.

[spoiler2][/spoiler2]
      Echoe Rom User FOREVER
      S8+ Power by Echoe