Pinned Job hunting

• Job hunting

New

Hi @Kyri or anyone in the Echoe team,

I wish this message were being written under different circumstances... I'm in dire need of finding a new job... I still got one, but that will change any moment, so I want to keep providing for my family .

I'm a Systems Engineer, specializing in advanced Windows administration, perimeter security, automation, if it's geeky, I do it!

I'd like to reach out to the amazing Echoe community to see if anyone is able to help (advice, encouragement, maybe tips, or even a gig! ;)). Telecommuting would be awesome, as I love living in Cancun, but I'm not averse to relocation. Any freelance work welcome!

Resume in Word format attached.

Guys, please take a look, probably I can do something geeky awesome for you!

Thanks, sir.

Francisco.
      Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pistolero: Added resume ().

• New

Pistolero wrote:

I wish this message were being written under different circumstances... I'm in dire need of finding a new job... I still got one, but that will change any moment, so I want to keep providing for my family .

I'm a Systems Engineer, specializing in advanced Windows administration, perimeter security, automation, if it's geeky, I do it!

I'd like to reach out to the amazing Echoe community to see if anyone is able to help (advice, encouragement, maybe tips, or even a gig! ;)). Telecommuting would be awesome, as I love living in Cancun, but I'm not averse to relocation. Any freelance work welcome!

Would it be OK for me to attach my resume?

Thanks, sir.

Francisco.

PS: If this post breaks any community rule(s), please delete it, it's not my intention to be disrespectful.
      of course!! its a really good idea.. for anyone who wants to do this, feel free...

• New

Kyri wrote:

Pistolero wrote:

Would it be OK for me to attach my resume?

Thanks, sir.

Francisco.

PS: If this post breaks any community rule(s), please delete it, it's not my intention to be disrespectful.
      of course!! its a really good idea.. for anyone who wants to do this, feel free...
      "@Kyri kicks ass!" doesn't even begin to cover it. Thank you, sir.
    • New

RuggedHunter wrote:

I am hiring sales people and several pest control technicians right now....I guess it's probably a safe bet you don't live anywhere near eastern Pennsylvania though..

The commute from Cancun isn't all THAT bad, right?
      :modo: thanks for the offer, my friend! Yeah, the commute would be a little tough to handle... And you'd fire my ass right away for being late all the time :lol: