Announcement S7E Lottery - ends June 6

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• S7E Lottery - ends June 6

Lottery update:
      50 tickets 20 Eu each - 36 tickets left; 13 participants; 290Eu in game pot
      11 days to go
      --------------------------------------

Numbers/tickets left: #,2,3,#,5,6,#,8,#,10,11,12,#,14,15,16,#,18,#,20,21,#,23,#,25,26,#,28,29,#,31,32,#,34,35,36,#,38,39,40,41,#,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50

--------------------------------------

Hi my dear Echoeneans!

I would like invite you all to the Lottery I start with this very thread.

I offer my unlockd gold S7E 935F as a prize in the Lottery.

As you know S8 was just released in my country and my flashoholism and willing to keep up, led me to make a decision: only way to work with S8 is to ask you for support.
      That is why I run for the Lottery.

So, if you like to support me by donnations, I offer my own S7E to one of you taking part in this Lottery. Goal is to collect sources for S8. But if the goal will be unachievable, all found will be returned.

Rules are simple: one of you, involved in this project, will become owner of my S7E, I will send it to the winner, wherever hi/she lives. I don't know the system to pick up the winner, but I think I will ask our master Kyri to choose a number each participant will be marked with, don't knowing their names same time. So it will be a pure matter of luck.

I would love to make it happen, and without you it is impossible.

Lets play, it will be fun. And my big gratitude will be with you always.

:hail: <3 :hail:

Thank you!

Update - rules: you have to be registered Echoe user; Lottery time: 30 days; 50 tickets, 20 Eu each; no limit for single person; Lottery may ends earlier if goal is reached; if it is not reached but total amount of funds donated would be enough to buy one or two S7E, Lottery will ends with happy ending; if funds won't let me to buy S7E, all will be returned to each participant.
    • @Simplycity my friend best way I would do this is...
      In the UK lottery there are 1 to 59 numbers
      If you ask for say €20 to buy a number your total figure would be €1180

I'm not sure how much you have to pay for a new s8 / s8+
      Maybe in crease it a little to cover purchase of new phone and shipment if old phone

What you do is sell all the numbers.. when the final number is sold you then wait for the closest lotto and what ever the bonus ball is .. is the winner of your nice s7 edge .. not a bad win for 20 euros .

I hope this helps you my friend to gain your s8

Lots if people here in the UK are using this method to sell a lot of things

Regards Eddie
    • braggster wrote:

@Simplycity my friend best way I would do this is...
      In the UK lottery there are 1 to 59 numbers
      If you ask for say €20 to buy a number your total figure would be €1180

I'm not sure how much you have to pay for a new s8 / s8+
      Maybe in crease it a little to cover purchase of new phone and shipment if old phone

What you do is sell all the numbers.. when the final number is sold you then wait for the closest lotto and what ever the bonus ball is .. is the winner of your nice s7 edge .. not a bad win for 20 euros .

I hope this helps you my friend to gain your s8

Lots if people here in the UK are using this method to sell a lot of things

Regards Eddie
      Wow, didn't know that! It's great idea! I like it, but I've never thought about asking for specific amount... I feel embarasing at all asking for support...
      I can assure that enyone will have their chance.
      :)
    • 28F490039M900432K

Could I have number 27 please as it's my birthday date .. I've sent 20 euros ... gotta be in it to win it

Ps I don't think 20 euros is that much about £17 for us in UK or $22 dollars elsewhere
      Just think someone is grabbing a bargain a s7 edge for a fraction of the price plus repaying back for what you given to the forum plus you've also helped me in back ground in messaged
      One good turn deserves another ;)

Good luck everybody

Braggster

The post was edited 1 time, last by braggster ().

• Simplycity wrote:

Nils, my friend, thanks!Lottery just started for real.
      BTW. You live in Amsterdam? Why, the holly cow, I've missed that? I regret that we didn't meet... Next time.
      Well the exact truth is I live 300 metres from Amsterdam in a straight line. By bike it's about 1000 metres.
      Sent by my pissed off laptop, it wants to know when Echoe will arrive for Windows 10. dash
    • braggster wrote:

28F490039M900432K

Could I have number 27 please as it's my birthday date .. I've sent 20 euros ... gotta be in it to win it

Ps I don't think 20 euros is that much about £17 for us in UK or $22 dollars elsewhere
      Just think someone is grabbing a bargain a s7 edge for a fraction of the price plus repaying back for what you given to the forum plus you've also helped me in back ground in messaged
      One good turn deserves another ;)

Good luck everybody

Braggster
      honey to my heart. Thank you very much. 27 is yours.
    • W!seManAnd wrote:

is there a time limit mate? I get paid next week :beer:
      my bad... I just realized that every lottery has limit time. I thought there is no need, bc the power Echoeneans have in their hands let achieve the goal in period as short as blink of an eye. But indeed, there should be limit time. So let's play for 30 days (isn't it to long?) . In my opinion it's good period for everyone would get in and support. Having faith in Echoe spirit, I'm convinced that everyone will be pleased with this Lottery.
    • makiao wrote:

So am i understand this right?:
      59 Tickets (58 left)
      20.- each
      30 Days
      (1 per person?!?)
      And does not start if not all 59 are selled?
      :) this would be great (precision is what I forgot somehow, sorry). In general yes, but it won't take so long if the goal is reached earlier. It's nothing more nothing less then S8 price here (~1k Eu) - let's say we talk about 50 tickets. For the tickets: you can participate as much you want, as many tickets you wish (no limit for 1 person).
      If the time will end without reaching the goal, I will return all founds. Or all participants can decide what to do. I see an additional option: if founds would let, I can buy new S7E and send it to the the lottery winner.

Lottery update: 2 tickets sold.

• Ofc I'm in too keep Echoe development alive for all phones
      Doesn't matter which number.
      Transaktions-id:2C481836V0648973R

Please give me the winning number............
      dash :topicclosed: :lol:
      Phone: 910F
      ROM: N4 Echoe Rom- S7 Edge Port- Part 3/lenchmob note7port v. 20.2
      KERNEL: AEL V.17
      +
      SCTY-v10-AROMA.zip = awesome sound
      Synapse: share your favorite synapse settings..Discussion, thoughts, help, share your experience
      All user must read :
      TO ALL USERS WHO ARE IN THE PRIVATE FORUMS
      EVERY NEW USER MUST READ THIS!!
      Don't jump to conclusions. Research your problem. Don't ask to be spoonfed. If you're smart enough to mod your phone you should be smart enough to fix it.