S8 ... Damn its a nice phone :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• S8 ... Damn its a nice phone :)

Are you gonna have the new Galaxy ? 29
        No (14) 48%
        Yes the s8+ (9) 31%
        Yes the S8 (6) 21%
        Yes both (0) 0%
      Hi, i use to be a very quiet member of this community... but i got my S8 today and damn! what a nice phone :)
      I own a S7 and a S7 edge... i love both, ordered first S7edge and was very happy with it, but to be honest i hated the edges hehe, was very difficult to do anything with one hand, so i bought S7 flat, the size was perfect, at least i could write SMS with one hand :)
      Now the S8 is the same widh as S7 but much bigger screen :) so nice and to be honest it is very beautiful :)
      spent couple of hours with it and i like it so much, so i just wonder how many of you are gonna buy the new Galaxy ?
      I realy hope there will be some s8 development here :)

Cheers mates!

Ps. sorry for my bad English, but it is not my native language :)
    • Need to say, that after one day of use (s8) i am more than happy, i thought that when i have both s7 and s7 edge, not much could surprise me ... i mean what i've read about the s8 on the net... but now the real life :) i am mre than happy, will sell both s7 and s7 edge.
      very nice phone, better battery and everything else.
      Sorry i am drunk just now, but thats what i feel about the phone :) hehe

cheers mates!

Ps. dont drink and drive... smoke and fly :D
    • ive had the s8+ for a few days and I really like it. Easnt sure if i would like the new aspect ratio or not bit its fine.
      coming from an S7 edge and Note 7 (still have both) I lime this nice big screen better

The one I have now is a snapdragon but once my local vendor has stock I will be getting a exynos.
    • force70 wrote:

ive had the s8+ for a few days and I really like it. Easnt sure if i would like the new aspect ratio or not bit its fine.
      coming from an S7 edge and Note 7 (still have both) I lime this nice big screen better

The one I have now is a snapdragon but once my local vendor has stock I will be getting a exynos.
      Hi, well s8+ looks as good as the s8, but when i played with the plus, i kind of felt like it is little to big for me, the s8 is perfect :)
      The differences in use and speed between s7/edge and s8 is barely noticeable, but it is much nicer to look at :) hehe3
      Need to install the s8 port on my s7 courious how it feels
      Cheers mates