S8 ... Damn its a nice phone :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear Echoeneans!
    We are proud to introduce to you Echoe Cloud .
    It is new baby in our home, please be forgiving to it. It will grow pretty fast, but from the start please get acquainted each other.
    Echoe Cloud is a system for file sharing. You can find very useful stuff there. It is made to let you download what Echoe can offer.
    It has ability to upload files, too, but if you want to have such access, you have to ask for permission.
    In root directory you will find "EchoeCloud_Rules.txt" - please download and read carefuly.
    In case of any questions - ask Team Members.
    Simplycity
    Echoe Non-Stop Original Development
    • S8 ... Damn its a nice phone :)

Are you gonna have the new Galaxy ? 29
        No (14) 48%
        Yes the s8+ (9) 31%
        Yes the S8 (6) 21%
        Yes both (0) 0%
      Hi, i use to be a very quiet member of this community... but i got my S8 today and damn! what a nice phone :)
      I own a S7 and a S7 edge... i love both, ordered first S7edge and was very happy with it, but to be honest i hated the edges hehe, was very difficult to do anything with one hand, so i bought S7 flat, the size was perfect, at least i could write SMS with one hand :)
      Now the S8 is the same widh as S7 but much bigger screen :) so nice and to be honest it is very beautiful :)
      spent couple of hours with it and i like it so much, so i just wonder how many of you are gonna buy the new Galaxy ?
      I realy hope there will be some s8 development here :)

Cheers mates!

Ps. sorry for my bad English, but it is not my native language :)
    • Need to say, that after one day of use (s8) i am more than happy, i thought that when i have both s7 and s7 edge, not much could surprise me ... i mean what i've read about the s8 on the net... but now the real life :) i am mre than happy, will sell both s7 and s7 edge.
      very nice phone, better battery and everything else.
      Sorry i am drunk just now, but thats what i feel about the phone :) hehe

cheers mates!

Ps. dont drink and drive... smoke and fly :D
    • ive had the s8+ for a few days and I really like it. Easnt sure if i would like the new aspect ratio or not bit its fine.
      coming from an S7 edge and Note 7 (still have both) I lime this nice big screen better

The one I have now is a snapdragon but once my local vendor has stock I will be getting a exynos.
    • New

force70 wrote:

ive had the s8+ for a few days and I really like it. Easnt sure if i would like the new aspect ratio or not bit its fine.
      coming from an S7 edge and Note 7 (still have both) I lime this nice big screen better

The one I have now is a snapdragon but once my local vendor has stock I will be getting a exynos.
      Hi, well s8+ looks as good as the s8, but when i played with the plus, i kind of felt like it is little to big for me, the s8 is perfect :)
      The differences in use and speed between s7/edge and s8 is barely noticeable, but it is much nicer to look at :) hehe3
      Need to install the s8 port on my s7 courious how it feels
      Cheers mates