Android Essentials

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kyri wrote:

i dont know how to thank you for this my friend @Telescopium!!
      you are on fire and contributing non stop and i really love it :)
      dont stop bro!!
      everything you do here is always of essence and value!!
      Thx @Kyri

I'm mostly doing this because i know how scary and intimidating the Android ecosystem can be.

Especially on sites like XDA and this one, where there's (in general) the idea that everyone who joins must know everything or most from the start.

Some of the guides out there are most definitely not helpful for new people as they require you to atleast have an medium-level understanding of Android.
      I'm trying to lower that for the sake of those people by presenting a fairly clean and detailed guide. Giving them a headstart in what might appear to be something very basic to some.. But in reality.. it really is intimidating. So having a central topic friendly to those who are new or just started to explore their phones abilities.. It's a help i didn't have when i first started dabbling into Android.

If all it takes is writing a guide to make things easier for others.. So be it :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Telescopium ().

• Kyri wrote:

i dont know how to thank you for this my friend @Telescopium!!
      you are on fire and contributing non stop and i really love it :)
      dont stop bro!!
      everything you do here is always of essence and value!!
      i am agree, :thumbsup:
      love the work guide tutorial u did,for noobs like me in android is very helpfull.before use S7 edge, i use symbian nokia 808,motorola rokr E6,and LG P705 android but for 3 month only because i borrow from my sister(she bought samsung S3)so its my first time use xposed
    • Telescopium wrote:

I'm probably the biggest noob of us all. :D Just making this thread so i have everything close by whenever i do a clean flash. Saves me time looking for everything or forgetting about an app or module :rofl:
      good point! Just 2 days ago i erased all my stuff by accident... this surelly saves a lot of time if we have to search for everything again.
      Well done!