Pinned Services that I give at my work as a healer and shaman or my shop for energetic things and precious stones

• Services that I give at my work as a healer and shaman or my shop for energetic things and precious stones

Thanks to all right here to have this great forum going on so well. :hail: :hail: :hail:
      Thanks and cheers to the whole team and specially to Kyri to keep this place going with there development of ROMs, kernels, apps, mods, themes and other nice things to keep our beloved devices in the best mood we can get :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love to be of good help to society and of course to individuals for all of my live.

If you want to know of my background you can read it in german language right away here otherwise you could press a botton right here to read in english.

My shop you can see right here in german and here in english.

Here is a sample of my overtone singing CD to harmonize your energies.

In the next view days I will show or write about my energtic work or products. Contact me any time you like.

In deep respect to all that lives and full of thankfulness
      your brother in arms(S7 Edge) friend or helper
      Ottschke4-passbild-moench-thailand-gut.jpg1-froh-die-welt-umarmen-dsc03194.jpg1_begeisterung_ottschke_0211_gespiegelt.jpg00014-start-giving-reiki.jpgOttschke in weiß001a12x12cm.jpg
    • Kvitja wrote:

I have really great respect from people who say, they want to live as a monk. What fascinates me, is the mastery that Monks have, etc. Also I have great respect from people how are knowing the shamanic healing art.

I have great respect and love for people who go to work, do their household, have relationships, are a spouse to others, and feel loving and appreciate the art of living others do.
      And I love and honor the masters from whom I learned, meditation, healing, shamanic journey, and love, last but not least my true love, my son.

Sent from S7 edge with great Echoe ROM and AEL kernel. Thanks for ever ❤
    • Mahatma wrote:

With great respect I see what you are doing to help people @Ottschke. There is so much confusion in the world, we need humans like you. With a warm heart I say "thank you".
      Also much thanks to @Kyri to make this thread possible

:hail: :thumbsup:

You, my friend, touch my heart, right through. Thank you so much for your being. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Ottschke wrote:

Kvitja wrote:

I have really great respect from people who say, they want to live as a monk. What fascinates me, is the mastery that Monks have, etc. Also I have great respect from people how are knowing the shamanic healing art.
      I have great respect and love for people who go to work, do their household, have relationships, are a spouse to others, and feel loving and appreciate the art of living others do.
      And I love and honor the masters from whom I learned, meditation, healing, shamanic journey, and love, last but not least my true love, my son.

The example how you are expressing/write, says a lot about you my friend. You are a very sentimental and emotional Person I think.
      what have to act on the heart, must come from the heart ^^

Galaxy Note8 with the power of Echoe & AEL made by our awesome guy kyri

Governors and how they act.
    • Kvitja wrote:

Ottschke wrote:

Kvitja wrote:

I have great respect and love for people who go to work, do their household, have relationships, are a spouse to others, and feel loving and appreciate the art of living others do.And I love and honor the masters from whom I learned, meditation, healing, shamanic journey, and love, last but not least my true love, my son.

The example how you are expressing/write, says a lot about you my friend. You are a very sentimental and emotional Person I think.
      Yes, thank you dear friend. And if I fight for your health, then wholeheartedly! Only this is a real chance <3 :thumbsup: <3
    • Religion is what you feel in your heart. The Buddha tought "Be an island to yourself" and "I only point out the way" and "You have to walk your own."

There is cause and effect. = Karma
      There are different levels of reality.
      Only our way to look at things narrows our sight.
      Only if we are open for new levels of awareness our field of experiance can grow.

Love heals, over 40 years I work energeticaly for and with people, and it helps, even if they didn't know anything before treatment.
      Burn out is real, broken bones are real, open wounds are real. I had/have the gift to be honored to help people/friends.
    • My deepest respect too my friend. Nice to know that we have such great people here as well. This isn't a forum. This is a home for everyone. ;)

For Governor and Sheduler infos. Take a look at
      this site

Display Spoiler

My Phones: Nokia 909, Motorola V3, ... Siemens S35, Siemens S45 . . . ( :hmm: can not remember) ... SEK750, SEK800, SEC905, Galaxy S1, S2, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4 and now my

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F
      EchoeRom N v? with S7E AEL N Kernel v?

and

Note 4 SM-910F
      EchoeRom v? with N4 AEL Kernel v?

• Ottschke wrote:

Thanks to all right here to have this great forum going on so well. :hail: :hail: :hail:
      Thanks and cheers to the whole team and specially to Kyri to keep this place going with there development of ROMs, kernels, apps, mods, themes and other nice things to keep our beloved devices in the best mood we can get :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love to be of good help to society and of course to individuals for all of my live.

If you want to know of my background you can read it in german language right away here otherwise you could press a botton right here to read in english.

My shop you can see right here in german and here in english.

Here is a sample of my overtone singing CD to harmonize your energies.

In the next view days I will show or write about my energtic work or products. Contact me any time you like.

In deep respect to all that lives and full of thankfulness
      your brother in arms(S7 Edge) friend or helper
      Ottschke4-passbild-moench-thailand-gut.jpg1-froh-die-welt-umarmen-dsc03194.jpg1_begeisterung_ottschke_0211_gespiegelt.jpg00014-start-giving-reiki.jpgOttschke in weiß001a12x12cm.jpg
      hey mate can you help with severe clinical depression
      dont mention the war .i mentioned it once but think i got away with it !!
    • Hello dear @Basildarat,
      By reading about your problem I get a feeling of great compassion to you.
      My beloved woman is manic depressiv and we went through several deep valleys.
      So I think I can imagine what you're going through.
      The courage to come out here honers you and I think this is a good place to get help.

I sent you a rainbow to say you're not alone and believe me , the rainbow will be there for you whenever you need.

And also I think our healer Ottschke can do much more for you.

Get well soon <3 <3 <3