Whats with the performance of the Server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whats with the performance of the Server

Every time i visit this forum.
      It takes about 3 refreshes to load a page.

Always time out or pages not reachable.
      I get the impression your server cannot handle the load thats coming at it.

You guys got the Website covered? i know your a bunch of android devs, But does that expand your knowledge onto servers?

Do you need assistance from a specialized area
    • Dave7802 wrote:

Every time i visit this forum.
      It takes about 3 refreshes to load a page.

Always time out or pages not reachable.
      I get the impression your server cannot handle the load thats coming at it.

You guys got the Website covered? i know your a bunch of android devs, But does that expand your knowledge onto servers?

Do you need assistance from a specialized area
      its out of our hands at this point.. we rent our servers form webtropia... they have been having serious issues the last week.. all we can do is to wait..
      the team is aware of everything and we are trying to decide how to move forward.. no need for posts on the matter.. the fact that we have created 3 alternative places to be together should be enough for now..

i appreciate the offer though!! if we need any hep when we decide to move out of webtropia i will let you know my man!!