CSC Requests

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CSC Requests

I've noticed a growth of CSC requests, especially on the S7E thread. Is there any benefit of having the "right" CSC for the device. For example, mine S6E was delivered with PHN ( Netherlands ) but with installing Echoe I usually choose DBT or XEU because PHN is not there.
      But am I missing things then? Or is it only relevant when needing special characters on the keyboard.
      I never bothered about CSC, but when it's a big benefit I've got to be very nice to my good good friend @stoerte
      Sent by my pissed off laptop, it wants to know when Echoe will arrive for Windows 10. dash
    • I used many different CSC's on my S4, but never ever seen a difference
      in the behaviour or features of the Phone
      Some say for VOLTE you need a correct CSC and i also read somewhere that some Apps that are only for
      special regions in the playstore look after CSC.
      But all the apps i used where always installable, no matter wich CSC i had.

Echoe V49 N4

for latest Mods you can always have a look here S4 Mods old for V55 for V57 it's in the kitchen
      Guide to enable Toolbox Toggle
      S4 I9505 Modems and Bootloaders
    • That's also my experience, both S4 and S6E. Then you guys must be getting crazy with all these CSC requests

Sent by awesome S6 Edge powered Captains Delight V3 on AEL steroids
      Sent by my pissed off laptop, it wants to know when Echoe will arrive for Windows 10. dash