Ramexpander through swap-file on Ext-SD

• Ramexpander through swap-file on Ext-SD

I bought an app called Ramexpander, that uses a partition on the external SD-card to expand the ram through a swap-file. My phone seems to be much more responsive.
      What do you guys think or know of it?

ECHOE-ROM at my SM-N910F
    • Ottschke wrote:

I bought an app called Ramexpander, that uses a partition on the external SD-card to expand the ram through a swap-file. My phone seems to be much more responsive.
      What do you guys think or know of it?

ECHOE-ROM at my SM-N910F
      Never tried it, cause my phone is very fluent now. Share you experience with it and also how stable and smooth your device is with the app. :hmm:

For Governor and Sheduler infos. Take a look at
      this site

Display Spoiler

My Phones: Nokia 909, Motorola V3, ... Siemens S35, Siemens S45 . . . ( :hmm: can not remember) ... SEK750, SEK800, SEC905, Galaxy S1, S2, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4 and now my

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F
      EchoeRom N v? with S7E AEL N Kernel v?

and

Note 4 SM-910F
      EchoeRom v? with N4 AEL Kernel v?

• I've got some apps which behaved odd, before.
      Tapatalk didn't show the last messages at first, I always had to go back one page, the I could go forward to see the last messages. Now I instantly see them.
      Another app, CityMapsToGo, had a very bad response-time, now it's rather fluent.
      Also, if I used the camera and switched the first time to the gallery it took some time, and now it's nearly instantly showing up. ☝:thumbup::D:D:D
      ECHOE-ROM at my SM-N910F

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ottschke ().

• Sincereading your post i bought and installed it and made a swapfile 4gb big on my ext sd. And i have to tell you. My phone is flying now even while im on battery profile for the kernel. Before i had this app my phone lagged heavily. Since ive been using it not 1 more lag ocured

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N920C met Tapatalk
    • Ottschke wrote:

I'm not selling software :)
      Can you tell us with which apps you are encountering the biggest difference?
      ECHOE-ROM at my SM-N910F
      OK, I´ll try it. Let´s see, what it really does my friends. :hmm:

Edit: 1st I need to free my storage a bit, cause my card is almost full with rom related things. :P

this site

Display Spoiler

My Phones: Nokia 909, Motorola V3, ... Siemens S35, Siemens S45 . . . ( :hmm: can not remember) ... SEK750, SEK800, SEC905, Galaxy S1, S2, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4 and now my

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F

and

Note 4 SM-910F

• YukiChan456 wrote:

Ottschke wrote:

I'm not selling software :)
      Can you tell us with which apps you are encountering the biggest difference?
      ECHOE-ROM at my SM-N910F
      OK, I´ll try it. Let´s see, what it really does my friends. :hmm:

Edit: 1st I need to free my storage a bit, cause my card is almost full with rom related things. :P

Oke mate.letme know your findings on the app.for me its awesome!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N920C met Tapatalk
    • Running a few days now, but my device was very optimized before. So it´s very hard to see the difference. It is indeed more fluid and fast, but with the right settings in synapse and a few tweaks you can almost get the same results. We already have 3GB ram on our Note 4, but if you have a device with lower ram, it could really be a big advantage. Btw: I made a 4GB swap file. I´m deactivating now the swap file to check again. :BB8: :hmm:

Edit: If you use a app or game which uses up all your physical ram it´s a big advantage too. ;)

thetechjournal.com/electronics…id-device-up-to-4gb.xhtml

this site

Display Spoiler

Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F

and

Note 4 SM-910F