Useful things you need but didn't want to ask / Echoe Rom Note 5 port

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Useful things you need but didn't want to ask / Echoe Rom Note 5 port

Well thanks to the Master fredrick460 I took the plunge and setup this thread.

New versions of this Note 4 Rom seem to be released so often that some of those useful tweeks or comments you once used can't be found.
      You remember the thingy magig or whats-its-name being posted somewhere but you just can't seem to find it anywhere leaving only one thing. ..........
      .... You have to ask in the main developer section for a link or reminder etc only to be shot down because it was only posted 2 pages ago. Or you just can't be bothered to look.

Well hopefully this might go some way to releaving some of the stress of answering the same old questions in the main forum.
      The idea is that if you have a useful or needed link you post it here. If you solve a problem to an ongoing issue by all means post it on the main forum but also post it here so it can easily be found later.
      It could be a Web link, a file download or just a comment. Hopefully at worst you will only have a few pages to troll through to find what you're looking for.
      I will try and always bring important posts forward for easy location if relevant for the current build.
    • rowad wrote:

i need link modem OJ3 Modems?? for v26

Edit /
      Answer by Misk77
      Did you search? look here?
      /by Misk77

Note 4 N910F Modems and Bootloaders

Cornixe wrote:

Darkwing_x wrote:

Cornixe wrote:

Hi everybody, there is possible, at the boot to choose betwen Miui v7 and this rom ? A simple multiboot? :) Thanks
      You can try this, i don't know if Miui is supported but it works very well with CM based 6.0.1 ROM on my S4. I guess for Note 4 you need to use Data partition, because of the smaller cache partition.
      forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=45659284
      Hi ! Thanks, i try this now ;)
      forum.xda-developers.com/note-…p-dragon-variant-t3065211

Studulike wrote:

Ok this is the link I think although not sure I ever add playstore links correctly:
      play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newagetools.batdoc

I couldn't say 100% this really works or is just a simulation but it seems to be working for me. I don't think it really alters the battery as it's just a power source but I think it changes something on the device that interprets the battery better.
      Another app that runs alongside is a battery calibration that doesn't require you to run the battery totally flat to calibrate just follow the displayed instructions :
      play.google.com/store/apps/det…om.newagetools.batcalibra

Ok I hope the above works for you. I seem to be getting an extra few hours out of mine.
      Just posted from main forum.
    • good idea...
      And will get things going with this one.

I got one question :
      In Port 5 to sync events from Facebook to calender I use
      Facebook calender sync
      But it's really drain battery, at least imo, in 5hrs sleep /deep sleep it's drain about 8 %.
      What's * biiip* to much.
      Why and what can I do to reduce this drain.

Some screens for you to see behavior.
      Files
      Samsung galaxy note 9 N960F-stock

All user must read :
      TO ALL USERS WHO ARE IN THE PRIVATE FORUMS
      EVERY NEW USER MUST READ THIS!!

Don't jump to conclusions. Research your problem. Don't ask to be spoonfed. If you're smart enough to mod your phone you should be smart enough to fix it.
    • okej.
      I just like to see meeting. Appointments and event in my calender. All in one place.
      I like being synced haha
      Feels like I having more in the know up to date this way.

All user must read :

Don't jump to conclusions. Research your problem. Don't ask to be spoonfed. If you're smart enough to mod your phone you should be smart enough to fix it.
    • I think I have tried it sometimes before. But always feels like it do more harm than good.
      But maybe it will fix this drain.
      If Noone have some better solution.

Thought I tried disable service app.. But saw another one now [root]services. Maybe better.. Will look it up

All user must read :

• VIVAS700 wrote:

I found a fix for my issues with not being able to text numbers, the issue was caused by wanam limiting the max numbers to be seen as valid to be 10. To fix this follow this simple guide (wasn't made by me)
      tmp_15782-Screenshot_2016-01-23-03-56-45-646130412.pngtmp_15782-Screenshot_2016-01-23-03-55-58184006089.png

YukiChan456 wrote:

For everyone who has Smart-Lock issues, flash this. Should fix it. ;)
      mega.nz/#!HNEmzKBC!9ovroPLIY4i…BnjueWOopAZd8XGbIrxOMkjjE :this:
    • Have you noticed that you can't fully charge a half charged battery?
      Either you get the 98% syndrome or it drains fast to 97...96....95....
      If you let it drop to 5% or less and than fully charge without touching the phone until its charged... you may get the "scary 100".